Why Join Tribit Affiliate Program
Tribit Affiliate Program invites review sites, coupon sites, social influencers, bloggers, and other content website owners to promote Tribit brand on their sites and earn commission on the sales they refer to tribitaudio.com. When you join Tribit Affiliate Program on Shareasale.com, you’ll get commission rates of 6%-10%. To help you earn the most commission possible, we provide creative banners, demo videos, exclusive coupons, hot deals and more!
Earn 6%-10% Commision
Quick Commision Payments
30 Days Order Validation
How Do I Earn Commission?
Sign up on Shareasale.com as an affiliate
2.Apply & Share
Join Tribit affiliate program(Merchant ID: 90571) and share the affiliate links on relevant platforms
3.Get your Commision
When someone buys through your affiliate links, you get a commission.
Choose From a Variety of Affiliates
- Product Review Sites
- Social Media Sites
- Have more ideas? Contact us if you aren't sure if you qualify
- Receive 6% -10% commission on each sales
- Get a cookie life of 30 days, which exceeds industry averages
- Use affiliate tools to cover everything from banner ads to data feeds and more
What Are the Perks?
- Frequently updated banners and text links
- Receive special coupons and seasonal promotions
- A dedicated Affiliate Manager to answer all your questions
Frequently Asked Questions
1.Can a publisher promote any page on your site?
Our team provides links to relevant promotions, product list pages, brand pages, and product detail pages. Through the related affiliate networks and their tool suite, as well as other 3rd party affiliate tools, publishers can create custom links to any URL on tribitaudio.com they find relevant for their web content.
2.Can publishers post Tribit page copy on their site?
You can post any content distributed to affiliates through our product data feed. On a case-by-case basis you will be allowed to use tribitaudio.com copy, images, etc. Please reach out to the acting program manager for more information.
3.What types of promotions are not permitted?
To keep the affiliate program fair, a number of promotion types are not permitted, including but not limited to the following:
1) False links: The use of illegal means to tamper with the target user link.
2) Creation of programs or scripts to simulate genuine purchase patterns.
3) Persistent pop-ups and full screen popups.
4) Hiding links under other content.
5) Putting links directly into search engines, including but not limited to Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
6) Tricking people into clicking links.
7) Creating seemingly official Tribit websites in order to mislead people into purchasing.
8) Any actions in violation of Tribit Affiliate Program terms.
4.How do I get started?
To start the application process, click on the links above to join the Tribit Affiliate Program.